At the core of Crytico.com is mobility reviews and empowering consumers to write and read reviews on thousands of mobility products and local providers who sell and install those products. One benefit of having thousands of products and listed on the Crytico website is the ability for you to do research as well as get quotes and be connected with authorized distributors of those products.
How do I get a quote?
Glad you asked, it’s as easy as four steps:
1. Go to www.crtico.com and click on one of the 3 main verticals that fits he product you are researching. There is Vehicle Mobility Products that would include anything that has to do with a vehicle, i.e. driving controls, lift seats, wheelchair securement, scooter lifts and wheelchair vans. The second category is Personal Mobility Products that includes scooters, wheelchairs (both power and manual), standing aids, sporting adaptive equipment, etc. The last category is Home Mobility Products which has to do with things in and around your home like stair lifts, ramps, ceiling rail systems, and platform lifts.
2. Let’s say in this example the customer is looking for a wheelchair lift for their vehicle. They would click on the “Lift” icon which takes you to a page of all types of wheelchair and scooter lifts for vehicles as shown below.
3. You can click on any product to (1) read about the product (2) read other customer’s reviews (3) click “more info” to get more information (4) get a quote if you are interested in buying that product.
4. This customer wanted to get a quote on this Bruno Joey wheelchair lift, so they clicked on “Get a Quote” which takes them to a consumer information screen. Fill out the few pieces of information, hit “submit” and off your request goes to authorized vendors in your area that sell that product.
5. Sit back and let the quotes start coming in! The information is sent to multiple suppliers to ensure you are getting the best quote for the product you need. After you speak with the various local dealers, you can then go back to Crytico and read reviews on their service as written by their current customers.
We hope this information was useful. Please contact us anytime with any questions; email@example.com or call 844-CRYTICO.